Best Antivirus

• Get the Best Antivirus software comparison on virus and cyber protection. We are talking about top free antivirus software complete virus protection for Windows & Android. which includes real-time security updates, scans against malware. Get it free now

• @antiviruscompare Why not just go with Windows Defender/Windows Security. While it may not have the very lightest resource footprint, it is far from the heaviest. It has also been in the top tier of security suites for several years running from multiple third-party testing evaluations.

I used to use several of the major 3rd party antivirus/security suite products including, at various times, AVG, and Panda Cloud [and for light footprint I'd go with Panda], but given how drastically Windows Defender/Security has improved since the introduction of Windows 10 I just don't see the point anymore. Even i would recommend to check the comparison between Avast and Windows defender here https://www.reviewsed.com/windows-defender-vs-avast/ and see that WD has upper hand in terms of free antivirus.

• 이 곳은 더시드 엔진에 관한 문의를 하는 곳이지, 백신 프로그램에 대한 홍보를 하는 곳이 아닙니다.